Monday, July 16, 2007

**My First Blog**

Well, I told myself that it's the time for me to create my own blog after reading my friends blog.. The last person that I read just now is --jihenn's Blog.. my dearest friend.. haha..miss u guys la..miss the time in ALL SAINTS.. kekee.. :D how wish I can go KK to meet u guys...

Hmm.. what a boring life~ I had graduated on June 2007..waiting for my offer letter..sigh..been bond by TM 6 years..Sad...I was wonder when I will be recieve my offer letter from them....Aug? Sept? or Oct??

Well,my life now kinda suffer.. boring.. meaningless.. why?? bcos.... I'm been sitting at home more than 1 month..what i did? whole day in the room..facing with my computer.. download dramas, chatting, surf net...etc. I told myself that I wont be a housewife next time.. MEANINGLESS... The only time can go out now is weekends!!!!! That's is the only time for me to shop with them, chit chat with them...

Last saturday went The Curve.. celebrating YuenLi's Birthday.. quite dissapointed... cos we choose a wrong place.. La Gourmet House..!!! This is our first time entered La Gourmet House.. and this will be also the last time for us.... SIGH...~ The food there.. really OMG...

4 comments:

ray said...

yeshh.. the first person to officiate this blog of yours ;) wahahaha.. i mean first comment :P

Anonymous said...

wua hahaha got blog liao~
since when were u called Daphne? eheh
:)

PeiYee said...

Ji henn..I got tis name since high sch.. just tat i never use it.. cos i actually i like my name "Pei Yee"..

Unknown said...

Yeah man, never knew you were called Daphne hehe Nice name though ;)